I’m poor. I rarely have ingredients in my fridge. I’m always hungry. Occasionally I like to drunkenly invent new dishes. Eggchos was invented this way. Tonight, I invented something new: Ginger Fried Rice. It was unbelievable. Recipe below…
RECIPE FOR GINGER FRIED RICE:
- Be a ginger.
- start melting a lil butter and olive oil in a frying pan.
- begin microwaving a Trader Joes bag of brown rice for 3 minutes
- when butter is melted, add your eggwhites and begin to scramble
- add garlic salt, basil, red pepper, black pepper, sharp cheddar cheese, a lil goat cheese, fresh parmesan
- when rice is done, add that to the frying pan to combine all the ingredients
- serve and enjoy
And I fuckin DID. SO delicious! Man, I’m tempted to make round two of this beyatch. Nom nom nom…